2012 - 2015
– Filmmaking BA (Hons), Manchester School of Art (First-Class Honours)
2015 - 2016
– Master of Research (MRes), Manchester School of Art (Scholarship)
– Manchester Central Library, (Dream FM presents: ‘What do you dream of?’)
– Manchester International Festival, Festival Square (Capturing A Summer)
– Manchester International Festival: Digital Festival In My Neighbourhood (Capturing A Summer)
– Sheffield Doc/Fest (Stop Nineteen)
– London Short Film Festival, ICA (Stop Nineteen)
– Lichtspielklub Short Film Festival, Berlin (Stop Nineteen)
– MIRA Artist Film Q&A, PS Mirabel, Manchester (The Ashleigh Hotel)
– Paradise Works Open Studios, Manchester (Lot 86)
– ‘Club Big’ group exhibition, HOME, Manchester (The Ashleigh Hotel)
– ‘Modus Operandi’ group exhibition, Grosvenor Gallery, Manchester (The Ashleigh Hotel)
– Panel Discussion of “Making it as an Artist Filmmaker”, HOME, Manchester.
– Guest Show & Tell at Manifest Calling 2017, HOME, Manchester.
– BFI National Archive (Stop Nineteen)
– Manchester Independents Fund
– Deutsche Bank Award for Creative Enterprise in Film
For proposal of a documentary project exploring the rise of conflict tourism in working class residential areas of Belfast.
– Royal Television Society North West Student Award (Documentary)
For graduate film ‘Resort’ which explores the transient population of Blackpool, a working-class seaside town in
– Paradise Works, Manchester UK